Ideal base for enjoying the walks of the pine forest , stunning afternoon sunset and magical moonlight of the sea .
Call on Viber for free +382 69 644 952 .
Villa Ulcinj is situated near Ancient City of Ulcinj- popular Women Beach, promenade by the sea and promenade through the pine forest .
Villa Ulcinj is just a 5 minute walk to the sandy beach, has a stunning view of the ancient city of Ulcinj and it’s breathtaking bay, which is a home to large yachts but also for small fishing boats.
A truly Montenegrin environment but within easy driving distance to 14 kilometers sandy Long Beach , Nudist Beach Ada Bojana , Bay of Valdanos . However, if you’re simply looking to relax, unwind, and catch your breath, this ”Little Oasis” with its Mediterranean charm is the ideal spot.
All within 800 meters (less than 1/2 mile) are a pine forest, the ancient city, rocky beaches the sandy beach and a popular nudist beach for women only.
An outstanding second floor apartment at one of the best locations near ancient city of Ulcinj , offering wonderful sunset view and the unforgettable relaxation of the sea by moonlight , 5-10 min. walk to the city center, shops, banks, bars,and restaurants.
The upstairs terrace with tables and chairs gives a royal view of the open sea, where you can enjoy the sunset and the stunning moonlight on the sea .. Chairs and tables are provided.
Often you can see the dolphins that approaches the coast in the hunt for food .
4 Bedroom – 9 people to sleep – Only 149 euros per day.
Book Now and Get 10% Discount
Check out for availability Now, before everything is booked.
- Bed linen and towels are changed every week and a welcome pack with tea, coffee, beer, is provided on arrival.
- Furniture-New modern furnishings throughout.
- Outdoors.-Great for family walks among the pine forest along the coast and olive grows .
- Outdoor sports such as walking ,biking, trekking, fishing are all easily accessed.
- Things to do- Day Trip to ancient cities and tourist attraction in Montenegro .
- Day Trip with the boat – Discover and enjoy wild beaches along the coast and Bojana river .
- Utilities Barbecue, Gas hob and electric oven, Fridge/ Freezer, Coffee Maker,Air condition.
- Kitchen equipped with professional cooking accessories for self catering .
- Bedroom – 4 bedrooms are with the bathrooms and balconies .
- Internet Access – Wireless internet access
- Linen/towels included
- Property management at your service
View Villa Ulcinj in a larger map
Submit your review
What a lovely stay in Villa Ulcinj, Very affordable, comfortable rooms with outdoor table and chairs and breathtaking sea view to relax with a beer after your day at the beach snorkeling and surfing or exploring the city. Good degree of privacy while we were there. Host Fero is super helpful for quick orientation of the Ulcinj and things you might need to know. Great location for proximity to the beach and walkways down to promenades and velika plazza .
Me and 3 friends went to Ulcinj to learn Kitesurfing. The owner of the place was very helpful in finding a school and also picked me up at the bus station. He was very helpful throughout the stay by showing us around, giving us good restaurant ideas and offering morning coffee and wine a little later.
The Apartment is located in walking distance of the town and rocky beaches but is luckily outside the noisy area.
Everything was very clean .
I would suggest this place to friends and anyone else!
We felt that the site was accurately represented in the description, after our arrival, the hosts supplied ample information on the room, the location and the area. The Villa Ulcinj arrangement was a delightful spot to enjoy a coffee and read.
The parking arrangement was sufficient. We were able to use the walkways to explore in both directions, especially promenade by the sea .
We found the hosts to be attentive and available, but not intrusive.
We enjoyed our experience, and would definitely re book a stay should we return to the area.